- Bottled at the source in Tuscany, its origins provide the water with a unique composition of minerals for a great taste.
- Still Natural mineral water.
- Sourced from Tuscany, Italy.
- Refreshing taste and velvety-smooth finish.
- Packaged in stylish recyclable plastic bottles.
- Perfect for hydration on-the-go.
Acqua Panna is a fine quality still natural mineral water, sourced from the Tuscany region in Italy, known for its unique mineral composition. It captures the very essence of the Italian lifestyle, tradition and elegance and provides a superior taste recognized by international chefs and sommeliers all over the world. With its refreshing taste and velvety-smooth finish, it also enhances the flavours of the world’s finest food.
Further, it is bottled at a source in a plant in Tuscany to make sure its natural purity remains intact and you can enjoy a lively, thirst-quenching experience with every sip. Available in bright, eye-catching plastic bottle packaging, which is 100% recyclable and BPA-free, it is perfect to take with you in your purse or backpack for hydration on-the-go.
- Nutrition–Typical Values:
- Calcium: 32.2 mg/L, Magnesium: 6.5 mg/L, Sodium: 6.6 mg/L, Sulphate: 22 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 106 mg/L, Chloride: 7.8 mg/L. Potassium: 0.8 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.9 mg/L, Silica Residue: 9 mg/L, Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C): 141 mg/L and pH: 8.0.
Care and Use:
Store in a clean, cool, dry and odourless place, away from direct sunlight. Also, do not freeze the bottles. And to enjoy its exceptional qualities fully, the recommended serving temperature is 10-12°C.