- A perfect drink for a flavorful meal, to balance a full-bodied wine or to sample on its own, its middle-size bubbles
- Thanks to its persistent effervescence, it brings out the best in the tastiest dishes and aromas.
- Simply open a bottle of San. Pellegrino sparkling natural mineral water to Enhance your Moments.
- Naturally enriched with calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts
- Zero calories, low sodium, and no artificial colors or flavors
In attractive and light plastic & Glass packaging, these S. Pellegrino bottles contain the iconic fine quality sparkling table water, which flows from natural springs in Val Brembana, at the foothills of the Italian Alps near Bergamo. It surfaces as naturally sparkling and also enriched with mineral salt. Further, the perfectly balanced salinity and acidity with effervescent bubbles ensure a lively, thirst-quenching experience. It also provides a slightly bitter aftertaste for which it is famous throughout the world.
Carbonated natural mineral water.
Calcium: 166 mg/L, Magnesium: 49.5 mg/L, Sodium: 30 mg/L, Sulphate: 401 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 244 mg/L, Chloride: 49.6 mg/L, Potassium: 2.1 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.8 mg/L, Strontium: 2.9 mg/L, Silica Residue: 7.3 mg/L, Fluoride: 0.5 mg/L, Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C): 853 mg/L and pH: 7.7.
Care and Use:
Store in a clean, cool, dry and odorless place, away from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures. To fully enjoy its exceptional qualities, the recommended serving temperature is 8-10°C.