WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items available on ChefsPlay.com and sold by ChefsPlay or its suppliers are guaranteed being original stock from the brand, the distributor or the manufactory warehouse. They carry a limited original warranty from the brand or the distributor that protects them against any manufacturing default.
The warranty begins on the day that your item(s) is received (item delivery day) and lasts as per the brand’s Terms and Conditions (mentioned on the attached warranty).
In case the product is defective on delivery, ChefsPlay will decide whether the product should be replaced or repaired. However, repairs are not accepted under the following conditions:
- If the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person or any service center other than ChefsPlay or its suppliers.
- The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by the manufacturer.
- The defect is due to improper use (improper voltage, exposure to liquid, abuse or misuse etc…);
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine/unit/product.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to ChefsPlay or to the purchaser's residence.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
Food and beverages and consumables are not covered under Warranty.
Retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim Warranty. Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only, unless specified otherwise.
Any products require a minimum of 15 working days to be repaired. Repaired items must be collected within 30 days of delivery date. Any claim after 30 days will not be entertained and ChefsPlay has full authority to dispose these items.
Primary responsibility for Warranty service rests with the product brand owner / principal supplier and ChefsPlay is a facilitator only.